Rental Owner Services
Does your property bring you profits or problems? Today, rental property owners require a wide range of property management services depending upon the rental property and market conditions. BRINK can provide comprehensive programs or selected services to meet the specialized needs of each rental property owner.
All our account managers are licensed professionals, with solid experience in residential real estate and leasing. We are staffed seven days a week to provide prompt, reliable service to our Owners and Tenants. In order to maximize the pool of available tenants, BRINK maintains membership in the Northwest Multiple Listing Service and cooperates with local brokers.
Our services eliminate problems by offering:
- Comprehensive expertise and knowledge of local laws and market conditions.
- Exposure to over 14,000 real estate professionals and 2600 property managers.
- Advertising on the Internet.
- Detailed records and accounting reports.
- Professional screening of tenants.
- Professional relationship with tenants.
- Reduction in tenant turnover and increased occupancy rates through strict screening and supervision.
- Efficient rent collections.
Our Full Service Property Management includes all Leasing Services as well as:
- Collecting monthly rents.
- Paying owner's monthly mortgage payment.
- Paying owner's property taxes, insurance or other payments as instructed.
- Handling requests for repairs and maintenance.
- Arranging payment for maintenance work.
- Paying to owner amounts received in excess of required disbursements.
- Monthly reports and year-end accounting statements.
- Inspections during lease in order to ensure proper maintenance.
- Arranging tenant notices and evictions when necessary.
- Final inspection and closing statement, upon tenants vacating the property.
Our leasing services are included as part of our Management Services. These services include:
- Evaluating market conditions in relation to your property's rental value.
- Listing your property on the Multiple Listing Service.
- Placement of advertising on websites and publications.
- Showing your property to prospective tenants.
- Strict tenant screening including computerized credit and criminal background check, as well as employment and evictions history prior to acceptance.
- Executing lease agreement and other required documents.
- Collecting first month's rent and security deposits.
- Providing a move-in walk through inspection report.
Sample Management AgreementSample Lease AgreementRequest Management Proposal